星期六, 十一月 21

happy holidays

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
to teachers and students' of SMK CGL

Im kinda starting to miss schoool..
haihh'
homeworks pilling up for me to get it done..
few sets of add maths and modern maths , accounts , moral folio and etc'
i guess its not really a  "holiday" for me..

well, holiday is a time to relax..
now, im not even relaxing..
haih teacher !
teachers get to relax, but students ?
needa work hard like HELL !
cuz why ?
SPM NEXT YEAR marrr
looks like i gotta say HI to spm edii huh ?

HI SPM'
WELCOME TO MY LIFE
=/

btw, no tuitions for the whole of December..
english until mid of nov nii, anthony's until end nov ( which is next week), stopped my bm tuition for good ! yeah, accounts until dec mayb ?
which means, left only accounts tuition for me during dec =.=
good or bad ?
tuition is the place for me to meet up with my friends and talk talk talk
now there's gonna be no tuitions for me, so im
gonna be rot at home with all my homeworks

0 comments: