星期二, 十二月 29

welcome 2010, goodbye my dearest 2009

welcome 2010, goodbye my dearest 2009.. u treat me good this year.. hope 2010 will give me a better life next year.. *prays hard*.. school gonna reopen soon.. gonna change into a better me.. below are list of attitudes that i needa change to be a better person in future..


  • finish up all my school homeworks
  • finish up all my tuitions homework
  • pay more attention in school / tuition
  • wake up early every morning and not late to school anymore
  • listen to teacher.. never have the attitude *go in right ear out left ear*
  • study more during free time
  • make more time for studies
  • no online during weekdays
  • no sleeping at 4am every night
  • ask whenever i dont understand anything
  • go to church more often
  • dont day dream too much about nonsense
TAKE OUT THE TIDAK APA ATTITUDE FROM MY LIFE.. NEVER SAY "NO"..

0 comments: