星期六, 一月 30

dead blog

omgosh omgosh ! sad to say that my blod is dead ! its dead ! my last update was like during school reopens.. till now.. which means, it has been a month since i updated my blog !

Thought 2010 gonna be a better year, but guess I'm wrong.
Lots of bad stuff happened.
even in the month of the year
 I guess everyone knows about this incident right?
CLHS Dragon Boat capsized, 5 students and 1 teacher passed away.
It was a heart-breaking news actually.
Come on, they are still young, they have bright future alright.
Life's unfair I could say. really unfair
 i seldom talk to them eventhough we are from the same tuition, but its still HEART BREAKING !
3 of them from the same tuition as me just *pooof* gone !
jason, brendon and yi zhang
i used to see u 3 in tuition every week.. but now there's no more
you all are good guys.. but why are you deserving all these nonsense at such a young age ?
I can do nothing but just to give my deepest condolence.
REST IN PEACE ! we all will be missing u guys 


"Appreciate everyone around you, especially family & friends.
Because you dk what gonna happen soon or later,
maybe they're here with you now, next moment they might be gone.
who knows?"

New Year Resolution : i know its kinda late but still, its my resolution !
# Study hard for the upcoming exams & the most important thing, SPM
# Sleep lesser
# finish up homeworks and hand in on time
# less onlining and crapping
# Cut down some weight, exercise more (im getting fatter)
# save up to buy a brand new phone
#8. Take my Undang test on March & Driving, later on


0 comments: